The Major 8™ Reveals Your Life Purpose

As the Life & Legacy Coach™, I use The Major 8™ as the track to run on; for my clients. It is the basis of most of what I do for my clients. Certainly I work “outside” of this and offer some “general” things which are also important but it is The Major 8 which sets me apart from other coaches.

I’m proud to present this “system” just as one might stand beside their brand new, shiny car. Shiny new cars are great for many, but unlike cars and other things, The Major 8 does not “depreciate” but actually appreciates and adds value to anyone who apply it in their life.  

Image result for Ter Scott life and legacy


Just as what was mentioned in today’s “Daily Dose from the Cosmo”, my intent is to always add value in all I do, and in all my relationships and daily contacts. And in offering The Major 8 as the “standard” in my consulting, added value is “built in”.

Ter Scott! Life & Legacy Coach™
Ter Scott! Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant™
Public Speaker: Motivational Personal and Business Development™

PS. Always add value.
CLICK HERE. PS. Always add value.



Would you like Ter Scott, Life & Legacy Coach™ to speak about The Major 8 at your event? 

Ter speaks around the USA and abroad about life/personal development and business balance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heal areas of your body and in your life with the color blue.

"It's not your weight, it's what you think about your weight", says Ter Scott in his revolutionary weight program.